*Disclaimer: this post is mainly for our moms and grandmas as it contains an uncomfortable amount of Jared & Carissa pics ;)~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Jared and I have our annual Christmas pics taken, we usually rely on my little sister Hollie to take them during one of our pre-holiday trips home. However, this year the only trip home we made was in August for my cousin's wedding and we did not have any time to stop and take Christmas pics. I was bummed because Hollie is an amazing photographer, so I wasn't sure what we were going to do this year.
On a side note: Is it weird that in the above paragraph I still refer to Lancaster/Palmdale as home? We haven't lived there in four years and yet I still refer to it as "home." Or is it simply that wherever your parents live is always "home," no matter where that is? I don't know, I just thought that was weird that I still call it home even though we haven't lived there in a while. But in a way it really does reflect how I feel.... the AV will probably always be "home" for me and Houston just an extended-stay vacation or something.
Ok, back to the Christmas pics post --- Luckily, one of Jared's co-workers (Karen - Blooming Flowers Photography) is branching out into the photography business. Up 'till now, she had only taken pics of her little girls and some close friends and family members, but I love seeing her pics that she puts on facebook, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind taking our Christmas pics this year. She agreed and was excited to help out because she could also use us as her guinea pigs for staging client photo shoots for her photography business.
Karen did a great job and we loved having her for our Christmas photographer this year. Here are some pics from our photo shoot....












And because in all honesty we don't take ourselves very seriously at all, here are some fun pics that more accurately reflect our personalities....



3 comments:
Looks like fun! And your Christmas card turned out very cute :)
Thanks Kristy!!
LOVE the pictures! So fun!
Post a Comment