I just submitted my final thesis draft (with revisions completed) to my thesis instructor. I am sure I will still be doing a few minor adjustments on it later this week, but it shouldn't be too many, if any at all. From title page to my last appendix page it is 95 pages long. Ninety-five pages of work... finally finished!!! Well, almost finished. The final product must be submitted by May 2. Then I can contact the program coordinator to find out how to get my thesis bound.
That's not really on my mind too much right now. The main thing I am concerned with is doing my oral defense of my thesis. I have to present my thesis and then answer questions about it this Wednesday. Since I am in an online program, I had the choice to fly out to do the orals in-person OR via a conference call. I opted for the conference call because I would rather fly out for my graduation than for my orals.
I can't believe the light at the end of this tunnel is so close and so bright now. This has seriously been the longest two and a half years of my life. This was an incredibly intense program and the burden was so heavy. I am sooooo ready to be done with all of this.
If you think of me, please say a prayer for me this Wednesday at 12:45pm CST because that is when I will be presenting and defending my thesis. Pray that I will not have any technical difficulties while on the conference call and that I will be able to deliver a clear and concise defense of my thesis. I will definitely need the Lord's help through this part, and your prayers would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Carissa
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'll definitely be praying, carissa. i'm SO proud of you!!! you have worked so hard and it's so great you finally get to see the result.
Hope all went well. Bless you!
Thanks ladies!! It went really really well! :)
Post a Comment