Normally, I wouldn't have done one of these, but we thought it would be special to share this with them and it was. The time we had there turned out to be so much more than I thought it would be and I am sooooo glad we were able to share it together. I hope and pray that some day I will get to live by them again so we can share in each other's lives more, but until then, these little special moments we can have are such a blessing.
Here are some pics from the ultrasound....
His cute little face....everyone says he has Jared's nose and my mouth ;)
His little foot....looks just like Jared's foot :)
He kept putting his little hand over his face the WHOLE time!! We kept trying to get him to put it down, but he was just not having it. I love it!! :)
You can see some hair in this pic!
June 27 cannot come soon enough!! We want to kiss his little face so badly!!
Please keep us in your prayers!!





5 comments:
Oh Carissa and Jared...thank you for sharing these precious pics!! Jared, what a thoughtful and sweet gift you gave to Carissa....seeing him probably brought so much to her and you can hear it in her blog.
What a wonder of GOD'S CREATION of each and every person that is formed from the very moment of conception!
Baby Jack is already a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY and what a joy and true delight to await his precious arrival!
I will certainly keep you lifted in prayer!
PRAISE THE LORD for such a gift unto you!
I loove you all,
Patsy
Thank you sooo much Patsy! :)
I'm so glad you got to have a special weekend with your mom and sister! You got some amazing pics of Jack...he is sooo cute! So very happy for you guys and will continue to pray.
He is such a cutie patootie! Bless you 3!!!
Thank you Tereese and Lily!!! :)
Post a Comment