I have visited Baby Adam's blog several times, and I have cried every single time. Sometimes I can't even make it through a post because I am crying so hard. It is one of the places where I see so much evidence of God, where I see the faith of Adam's parents that leaves me speechless, and where I see the evidence of the value and preciousness and beauty of human life regardless of how the world may judge it. Raja and Jessica are examples to me of people who said to God, "Use us. We don't care how, we don't care where, just use us as You see fit." And it is amazing to see what has happened because of their selflessness.
If you have the time, I invite you to read and/or follow baby Adam here at their family blog. You can read the "About Me" section on the right side of their blog for a general overview of their story. But basically, what I remember from the earlier posts was that Adam was born in India and was horribly disfigured. His family did not want him and he most likely would have died had Raja and Jessica not stepped in to save him. Through the miraculous hand of God, many prayers, many surgeries, and many struggles, baby Adam is still alive one year later. Raja, Jessica, and Adam still live and serve in India. Please please keep baby Adam and his family in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment