Monday, March 16, 2015

Jack's Haircut

This was Jack's 3rd haircut, but the first he sat through without screaming or trying to get away. I am pretty sure it was the sucker that did the trick. Why didn't we think of that before??? ;)

He never really gets a full cut; just a trim. I don't like long hair on boys, but I don't like buzz cuts either...just something in between. Jack's hair is still really thin, but eventually I am hoping I can get it to look like Christopher Robin's hair from Winnie the Pooh. At least until he's old enough to tell me how he wants his hair done. :)

Right now, when I brush his hair, he immediately runs his hands through his hair and says, "Don't brush my hair, Mom. I don't like it brushed." So basically, his hair looks super cute for 5 seconds each day. Oh lord, this kid is 100% boy!! ;-)




That's almost how it looks after I brush his hair. Maybe one day he'll leave his hair untouched long enough for me to snap a picture of it. :)





No comments: