It was a whirlwind trip, but I managed to spend some good time with family and some fun time with my friends. I so badly wish I could go to CA for an entire month so that I could actually have quality time with my family and friends. But until then, I am thankful for my quick trips too.
Here are some pics from the weekend....
Let's start off with some crazy pics ... Jake being crazy during the ride home from LAX ;)
Hollie gettin' in on the crazy ;)
Sister Lovings
Saturday, I had a quick coffee run with my good friends Tracy and Sarah
(I miss them already!!)
Saturday - on the way to Fresno we stopped at a candy shop :)
Sunday, before the wedding, we went for a jog with our cousins Rees and Garrett (they are super awesome, very smart, and loads of fun to hang with!!) We of course took a pit stop at a little river and just had to get in! I wish we could hang out with them more often!
Luke and Crystal got married in a vintage theater - here's their Wedding Sign!
The theater ceiling was so pretty!
The beautiful bride!!
At the reception they had a really cute photo-op to use
The first dance... awww
Our reception table.... DCS peeps...friends since elementary school!!
Love them so much!! :)
OK, I am ready to move back to CA now....



No comments:
Post a Comment