Thursday, December 15, 2011
Our Elf Tree
It's no secret that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I start looking forward to it, the day Christmas is over. Sometimes I even listen to Christmas songs in the summer. I absolutely love Christmas and everything that comes with it.
The tree is definitely more of my thing than Jared's thing. He likes the Christmas tree, but ultimately sees it as a big hassle. But every year he takes me to get our tree and let's me soak in the moment, and I love him for it.
So this year, as we were looking at trees, Jared saw some elf trees and actually got excited about them. I've never seen him get excited about a Christmas tree before. So, while I typically try to find the biggest tree we can possibly fit in our living room, this time I could not resist Jared's excitement, so we bought an elf tree. And I actually love it!
I have been beyond swamped with classes, so having a small tree was actually the best thing because I get my Christmas tree happiness, but I don't have to deal with the clean up and hassle that comes with bigger trees. I think our little elf tree is just perfect :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so cute! I never heard them called elf trees before.
Post a Comment