On a side note, we read this viewing option of Star Wars a week or so ago and think it sounds pretty good: Machete Order. Although, seriously I am tempted to just not even tell our future kids that Episodes 1-3 even exist. It saddens me when I see all these kids now days running around and wearing Clone Wars and Jar Jar stuff...ugh.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Nerds
After swearing we wouldn't do it, we totally gave in and went to see Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D last week. We are not fans of Episodes 1-3, but we are huge Star Wars nerds fans and had been super busy and swamped with work lately sooooo we decided to go on a spur of the moment date night last Wednesday. The fun thing was that nobody else was in the theater except for us! So we kicked up our feet and had a great time. :)
On a side note, we read this viewing option of Star Wars a week or so ago and think it sounds pretty good: Machete Order. Although, seriously I am tempted to just not even tell our future kids that Episodes 1-3 even exist. It saddens me when I see all these kids now days running around and wearing Clone Wars and Jar Jar stuff...ugh.
On a side note, we read this viewing option of Star Wars a week or so ago and think it sounds pretty good: Machete Order. Although, seriously I am tempted to just not even tell our future kids that Episodes 1-3 even exist. It saddens me when I see all these kids now days running around and wearing Clone Wars and Jar Jar stuff...ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"LIKE"
Post a Comment