Two years ago today, when I was almost 16 weeks pregnant, we said good-bye to our first baby, our little girl, Aliyah.
I'm so thankful to Jesus for His peace and healing and for brining us through such a dark and painful time. We are blessed to have a King who knows our pain and offers His love and healing in the midst of it.

2 comments:
I LOVE the picture you chose for such a post...what a true testimony of GOD'S comfort and healing power through HIS HOLY SPIRIT'S work into the depths of your broken hearts.
Your testimony brings such GLORY to GOD...your beautiful tone reflects the peace of GOD in your heart.
THANK YOU JESUS for ALL that YOU provided to Carissa and Jared in the loss of their Baby Aliyah. And THANK YOU that we have the assurance and true comfort that she is in the arms of JESUS where one day her Mommy and Daddy will see her again!
Thank you sooo much, Patsy!!!
Post a Comment