Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Jared!!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet and precious Jared!!  Over the past 11 months, I have loved getting to watch Jared be a father to Jack.  He is so kind and loving with him, yet crazy and super fun too. Jack absolutely lights up whenever he is with Jared, and you can tell he feels at peace when Jared holds him.  I am so thankful that Jack has Jared for his father. Lord willing, that little boy is going to have so many fun adventures with his dad.

This is Jared's 3rd Father's Day, but the first one with our child here with us.  Jack and I love Jared so much, and we love our life with him!!  He works sooooooooo hard for our family and it does not go unnoticed. We are thankful for ALL that he does each and every day for us.

Most importantly, we are thankful that Jared humbly serves and follows our LORD. He prays with us, reads the Bible with us, and seeks the face of the LORD daily - that above all is what I cherish about Jared....his faithfulness and devotion to our LORD is a priceless treasure to me.  I am forever thankful to Jesus for the gift that Jared is as a husband, father, friend, and partner in life.  He is my heart.

"As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear Him." -- Psalm 103:13


Here are a few pics of Jared and Jack from this past month...I love watching them together. :)




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carissa, I love the tribute you wonderfully expressed of your Husband....and the pictures are GREAT of Daddy and son! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JARED! :)

Carissa said...

Thank you!! :)