Wednesday was our 4 year wedding anniversary! I don't think there is a word that exists that accurately sums up how much I absolutely love being married to Jared. Jared surpasses any ideal I could have dreamed up about what a husband should be. He is my best friend and my favorite human being on the planet. I thank Jesus every day for allowing me to be Jared's wife.Jared is hilarious - I mean seriously funny stuff - this guy cracks me up constantly. I think it is safe to say that 99.9% of all of our evenings are spent laughing and cracking up. I love it. I love that he just enjoys life and he enjoys having fun. He's my hero, my role model, my mr. fix-it, and my spiritual leader. He brightens my day and I cherish every second we get to spend together. You rock Jared Simmons. I love you to pieces!!
No comments:
Post a Comment