I had hoped to help Jared sand and stain it, but while I was working on my class project, Jared was out in the garage going to town on his desk (although I did take a break and snap some pics of him at work). He sanded it, stained it, put a lacquer finish on it, and new hardware in 2 days. He is seriously a machine when it comes to work projects. He knocks stuff out so fast and always does an awesome job. He impresses me a lot.
So now Jared has his man-desk in the office and he loves it. It turned out great and it's the first desk he's had that actually fits him. I mean think about it, when you're 6'5'' regular furniture is usually always on the small side. With his new desk he can actually completely stretch his arms out on it!
Our little office is coming along slowly but surely. Here are some pics of Jared's project....
3 comments:
Wow! It looks SO good!!
It looks soo good Dooder!!
Thanks guys!! :)
Post a Comment