Thursday, August 4, 2011

Prezi

Although it's been around for a while, I just heard about Prezi a couple months ago and finally decided to check it out.  I really like it and am planning to use it in my Speech classes this Fall.  I don't see myself as an incredibly technologically savvy person, so hopefully they turn out ok.  Prezi has several plans you can choose from, but if you are a teacher or student you get free access to their normally $50/yr plan.

Here is an example of a Prezi that has some good public speaking advice....  You click on the arrows to navigate the presentation.  Try not to click on the circle with the cross thing in the middle of it - that will just let you look at the whole presentation from a zoomed out view...

OR you can click this link to view it at the Prezi website.... OR this link to check out other prezis.



No comments: