Friday, July 29, 2011

Picture Stuff

Tonight Jared showed me a new app he downloaded for our iphones and I love it!  It's called PhotoShake! and it let's ya do a lot of cool things to your pictures.  If you like doing fun editing tricks to your pictures and you have an iphone you HAVE to check this app out.

Here's a couple photos we did super quick, just messing around tonight... (there's a lot more you can do with the app than what you see below).





The other picture editing thing Jared showed me is Pixlr. It is a free online picture editor that let's ya do some pretty pretty pretty cool things as well.  I have not sat down to mess around much with this site, but it is on my list of things to do.

2 comments:

T.J. & Becca Wuth said...

I am going to check out that site. I love playing with pics. Picasa 2 is also free and lets you do some fun editing stuff.

Anonymous said...

fun pictures :)