Here are some Dland pics:
Sunday, July 17, 2011
CA Trip Part 2
For my birthday, my fam went to Disneyland. The beach and Disneyland were the two things I really wanted to do when we were back home, mainly because it had been so long since I had been to either place. We had a blast at Disneyland, but in the future I would not recommend going to the beach all day and then the next day going to Disneyland all day..... we had lots of fun, but man we were tired :)
Here are some Dland pics:
Here are some Dland pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love all the pictures! glad you guys were able to do some fun things to celebrate your birthday. :)
Thanks Kibbers! We had a really good time :)
How was Star Tours? Is it a lot different?
The video that you watch was different. I really liked it except for the fact that it was WAY too short. I did like that they only included scenes from the original Star Wars movies (4-6).
Post a Comment