Sunday, July 17, 2011

CA Trip Part 1

Last week Jared and I were able to go home for a few days to visit my family and some of our close friends in CA.  It was a really good trip and I am so glad we were able to do it.  Now if only we could manage to visit longer than 3-5 days at a time....

Here are some pics from our time out there:


First Stop:  In-N-Out of course :)



Second Stop:  Randy's Donuts - delish!


BJ's dinner for my bday :)



Sunday we went to Manhattan Beach. 



I love this beach, it is sooo beautiful!



Erin and Hollie -- not sure why they are doing that but I like it :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that you got to spend time with your family! How long are Erin and Seth in the states? Thinking about you a lot and praying for you both. Not sure how I missed your updates before, but just now caught up on your blog of the last month. I think the name Aliyah is perfect and beautiful and I think of her little life often. Miss you guys and hope we can make it down to Houston soon. Praying constantly for you and Jared.

Carissa said...

Thank you so much Sarah!!

Mike & Kristy said...

Mmm...this post makes me want In N Out and donuts and BJ's! Sounds like it was a really great birthday celebration with your family. I'm really impressed that you were all in the same place for a while considering how spread out you all are!

Carissa said...

Yea, it definitely feels weird when we are all together because it is no longer our norm. But it was nice :)