How Far Along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I haven't tracked it at all because I could seriously care less about that, but I think I've gained 20-25 lbs at the most
Size of Baby: According to my "What to Expect" app he is around 6.5 lbs and 19-22 inches (a watermelon)
Gender: Boy
Name: Jack William
Movement: He moves ALL the time. Lots of rolls and kicks. He is most active around 9am, 1pm, 7pm, and 11pm.
Sleep: I basically just take a lot of naps since I am up so often to adjust my aching body or hobble to the bathroom. Thankfully, I feel rather rested even with the lack of solid sleep.
What I Miss: Exercising!! My doctor gave me a very strict "DO NOT WORK OUT" mandate to follow this pregnancy just to be safe after losing Aliyah in the 2nd trimester. Initially, I really didn't mind, but after 9 months of not working out I am really looking forward to when I can be active again... although seriously it is such a small, small price to pay.
Cravings: Ummm... just food in general really - I feel like a teenage boy. Lately, I've been loving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. :)
Other Crazy Symptoms: Nothing too crazy...just the usual symptoms of sore lower back/hips, lack of sleep, lots of bathroom breaks...
Best Moment this Week: Reaching 37 weeks!! PTL!
3 comments:
Ahhh Carissa! Thank you for sharing you, your pregnancy and your baby! That was interesting to me....sounds like you are definitely ready to get the formalities out of the way so you can put him in his new car seat and bring him home!
THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR SUCH AN ANSWER TO PRAYER AND FOR SUCH A JOYFUL BLESSING!
Yay--waiting, waiting, Jack. Blessings!
Such an exciting time!! So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment