Carissa....I'm so glad you share pictures with us! It is so fun to watch Jack's growth and new expressions! That middle picture is soooo CUTE!! He sure looks like he's going to get his dad's height.
Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."
Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.”
Simmons Family
December 2014
July 2012
We lost our baby girl, Aliyah, on June 9, 2011, when I was 4 months pregnant with her. She was due November 27, 2011. I am still heartbroken over losing her, and I think about her every single day.
4 comments:
Carissa....I'm so glad you share pictures with us! It is so fun to watch Jack's growth and new expressions! That middle picture is soooo CUTE!! He sure looks like he's going to get his dad's height.
I forgot to mention that I sure see a resemblance in that 2nd pic. of a baby pic of Grandpa Gary.
LIKE!
Thanks Patsy and Lily! Yes, Patsy, it's crazy how from one minute to the next Jack will resemble different family members.... I love it :)
Post a Comment