Friday, November 9, 2012

4 Months!

On, November 2nd, Jack turned 4 months old!! He is becoming so much more social and happy as he gets older. I love it!!  He is a super vocal, very active baby. I think he is going to keep me on my toes for many years to come.

He rolls over (back to front and front to back) a lot, and he loves talking to himself and to us. I love hearing his little voice and can't wait to hear what he will sound like whenever he starts speaking actual words and sentences. He smiles at us and at strangers...he's a bit of a flirt when he wants to be. :)

As I said before, he's very active. He always wants to be on the move, and seems frustrated that he cannot just get up and go where he wants.  My mom bought him a walker, and he loves that. You have to stay in front of him when he is in it so he can see you, and you have to smile and talk to him....if left alone he does not stay happy for too long. My mom also bought him a little umbrella stroller that he loves to be in....but only if he is outside. So if he starts getting too fussy, we just put him the the umbrella stroller and walk around our cul-de-sac....over and over and over. I actually like it and find it relaxing. I'm glad he likes it too.

He's doing much better with outings. We honestly kept him home all the time up until recently because he would just cry and cry in his car seat or he would have major meltdowns in the stores. Now he seems to enjoy his car seat and he does a lot better in stores too. I think this is because he can see better and engage with his world more. Whatever the case, I am just glad he is doing better with going out. I still have some nervousness every time we leave the home - maybe that will go away with time? But what matters most is that we are absolutely in love with our little 4 month old!! :)

Here are some pics from his 4 month photo shoot. :)










Here are some pics of Jack from the last month.....


























Jared says that Jack is 1.21 gigawatts of energy! I totally agree. :)





1 comment:

patsy said...

Those are such adorable pictures! Jack is such a CUTIE! There's some shots of him that I can sure see his 'daddy'. I really look forward to meeting that little guy! :)