Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mom Trip

My mom came to visit us during the second week of October, and we had such a good time with her!! She was able to stay for almost a week, which was nice because we actually had some time to just hang out and enjoy each others' company. I love so much that she was able to come and spend time with Jack too. It was awesome getting to see her love for Jack in person.  I usually have to describe over the phone the things Jack does or send short videos, so to have her here seeing him, his activities, his smiles and laughs, etc. meant soooo much to me!!

I didn't realize how much it meant to me to have someone from my family actually get to see him in person until my mom arrived. Then it hit me pretty hard how much I would love for my family to get to see him and play with him in person on a regular basis.  I am still holding out hope that someday the LORD would orchestrate it so that I can live by my family again. I really want them to get to know Jack besides just getting pictures every day. In spite of that, I am super thankful for the time we had with my mom, and I am so thankful for the technology that allows us to connect even though we are states away.

Here are a few pics from her time with us.  We cannot wait for her to come back!!! :)










































































1 comment:

patsy said...

I LOVE the shots of grandma Sharon! What precious time and memories to have! Jack sure has two BEAUTIFUL GRANDMA'S!!!