Monday, September 1, 2014

Park Fun

I know I complain about Houston a lot, but one of the nice things about our area is that there are a TON of really nice parks.  Of course, we can only last a few minutes at them during the summer, but I seriously love having the option to take Jack to a bunch of different parks that are clean, nice, and safe.

One of the parks we frequent regularly is the Texas Ave. Park.  A little over a month ago we stopped by and noticed that they had completely updated it with new playground equipment. It's so fun and a lot bigger now!  There are also a couple tennis courts, a couple baseball fields, a covered pavilion with picnic tables, a basketball court, a walking trail, and a lot of green space (I didn't take pics of that stuff). 

Here are a few pics from our trip on July 11, along with a super cute video of Jack. :)











Texas Ave. Park from C. Simmons on Vimeo.



Another park that we recently found is actually a school park, but when school is not in session we've been taking Jack quite a bit lately. I love it!!  The schools out here are so nice and this park is a super fun one that is only 2 minutes from our home.  I think it's Falcon Pass Elementary School... I'm blanking right now... but I think that's the name of it.  Anyways, here are some pics from a recent park trip there, along with another cute Jack video. :)











Falcon Elementary Park from C. Simmons on Vimeo.

No comments: