I trust the LORD will be with me and guide me through this. I feel His peace about this decision and am hoping that it will turn out to be a good thing. Yes, it means I am going to be super busy this semester, but what's new. I've had an insane schedule since I started this blasted master's program back in 2008. I am actually pretty excited about this curveball, though. I think it will be really good practice for me since I am so green when it comes to teaching. I have a lot to learn and it will probably take some time before I get into a groove with this whole teaching thing, so hopefully solo teaching this semester will help with that.
So if you think of me, I would greatly appreciate prayers for the semester, and prayers that the first day would go smoothly (my course starts tomorrow!!). Oh yes, and while I'm at it, I do have another prayer request: for the college's research committee to approve my thesis research plan. I can't move forward with my thesis research (student focus groups/interviews) until the committee approves my plan. I really need their approval asap, as I have a super tight time frame to get the research completed and analyzed.
Thanks!!

4 comments:
Awesome! You are going to do great!
I always dread the first day of school, but it always ends up going okay and then it's easier to focus on the rest of the semester. You'll do great!
yay carissa!!!! that's awesome! i'm sure you'll handle it all like a champ. :) i hope it'll be fun and even energizing for you - a nice break from your master's stuff. :)
Thanks guys!! :)
Post a Comment