Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."
Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.”
Simmons Family
December 2014
July 2012
We lost our baby girl, Aliyah, on June 9, 2011, when I was 4 months pregnant with her. She was due November 27, 2011. I am still heartbroken over losing her, and I think about her every single day.
5 comments:
:( This makes my heart hurt for all of you. I know I am not your family, but if you ever need someone to hang out with, just call. :) You are loved!
Laura
'Charlie's Angels'! What a neat pic! Carissa...you look absolutely wonderful! You're a special family!
I love that picture of the three of you!! You have a wonderful family, I can only imagine how much you miss them.
Thank you ladies!!
Cute pic!
Post a Comment