At some point we still need to replace the door casing and door, but seriously that can wait.
*Before*
I don't think I have any pics of this bathroom from when we first moved in. Here are the earliest pics I have of it.
*During*
Jared and his friend had to tear out the drywall and change some piping, among other things
*After*
Ahhhh... nothing like some fresh paint, new baseboard, crown molding, a toilet, a sink/vanity, a mirror, light fixtures, a medicine cabinet, and a window to brighten up a bathroom :)
The vase on the sink is filled with sand from Newport Beach (I got the idea from my cousin Kelsey). I told my aunt and uncle that I wanted to bring some CA beach sand with me to Texas, so they kindly brought a bag to my parents' home when we were home for Christmas. Next time we go to CA I want to get some sand from either Salt Creek beach or Dana Point beach to fill the vase a little bit higher.
I love my little beach bath :)
2 comments:
Wow! I love the transformation (and theme!)
Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment