Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tracy Trip 2011

My bestie Tracy came out for her annual (and sometimes biannual) Houston trip this past weekend!!  I absolutely HATE living so far away from her so when either one of us makes it to the other's city, it is a very fun thing. :)

Tracy landed super late on Wednesday night, so we slept in on Thursday then headed to start our day. We spent lots of time talking and catching up, shopping, going to the movies, and chillaxing. The only bummer is that I got hit with a bad sinus cold/sore throat on Friday.  I managed to still go out Friday and Saturday, but I had my box of tissues with me everywhere we went.... I'm still getting over it :(

Tracy headed home Sunday evening, so we ended spending the day in Houston.  We ate at a fun restaurant called Jus' Mac, after hearing about it from our friends.  It was delish!!  Then we headed over to the Memorial Mall to walk around before driving over to IAH.

As always Tracy's trip went by WAY too quickly, but I can't complain because we did have lots of fun and it was great getting to hang out in person with her.  Plus, Lord willing, we should be flying out to CA in July, so we'll get to hang out again then.

Here are some fun pics from her trip...


Hollie and Jake, we will totally be taking you here when you come out in June :)



Tracy and Me



Because we just can't resist ;)



And a normal one 
(My sinuses were so stuffed up in this pic, so I was trying my best to look "normal")

1 comment:

Bryce & Kim said...

Yay! So glad you liked 'Jus Mac! Wasn't it awesome!?!?