I LOVE baby smiles! It's moments like these that make you forget anything that was hard about pregnancy, delivery, or recovery. It is all completely erased from memory with sweet baby moments like smiles and cuddles!
Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."
Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.”
Simmons Family
December 2014
July 2012
We lost our baby girl, Aliyah, on June 9, 2011, when I was 4 months pregnant with her. She was due November 27, 2011. I am still heartbroken over losing her, and I think about her every single day.
4 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!
I LOVE baby smiles! It's moments like these that make you forget anything that was hard about pregnancy, delivery, or recovery. It is all completely erased from memory with sweet baby moments like smiles and cuddles!
Love that smile!!
Cute! You can't tell me that's gas!
Post a Comment