Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some Fav's

Hollie took a ton of newborn pictures, so I didn't get to use all of the pics that I liked on the announcement.  Here are just a few more of my favorites that didn't make the card (mostly unedited)....

Before & After  :)












Yes, Jared held him up like Simba ;) 

Jack holding my "Aliyah" ring 



And this pose again...just because I love it so much! :)


Thank you Hollie for taking our newborn pictures!! You are an amazing sister and photographer!! Love you!! :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures! Jack is precious and he is so blessed to have you and Jared! :)))

patsy said...

Thanks for sharing more pictures....I love looking at them! And yes, Hollie does a wonderful job as she is quite talented! I love Jack holding your finger with Aliyah's ring...very special! And Mommy and Daddy pics are also very special!

Carissa said...

Thanks you two!! :)

Everything Changes said...

Sooooooooooo cute. The before and after is amazing to think our bodies hold these little guys. Precious!

Tereese said...

Love these! He is precious!! Hollie does a great job, I love her work!