I just realized it's been nine years this month since I fell in love with this handsome man back in July 2003....that's almost a decade of time together! Craziness!! And yes, he still melts my heart :)
July 2003 - My 20th bday party
And it's been just over three weeks since I fell in love with this little man :)
Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."
Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.”
Simmons Family
December 2014
July 2012
We lost our baby girl, Aliyah, on June 9, 2011, when I was 4 months pregnant with her. She was due November 27, 2011. I am still heartbroken over losing her, and I think about her every single day.
4 comments:
You definitely have a beautiful little family! And those two guys are richly blessed to be loved and cherished by you!
Congrats on nine years! You guys are a great couple and are blessed to have each other. Jack is just too cute!!
Two special men in your life! Both handsome!
Thank you sooo much everyone!! :)
Post a Comment